I’ve Been Tagged!
My lovely friend Elky tagged me…which I think means that I’m supposed to answer the questions that were asked of her when she got tagged…..so, here we go! (and I cheated and left a couple of her answers, cause they are what I’d say anyways…probably one of the reasons we are friends) 😀 I stole this paragraph from Elky…tee hee!
4 goals I have in the next 5 years:
1. Find an agent and see my book at B&N
2. Finish my Cozy Mystery and start sequels for both series.
3. Be a good wife and mother.
4. Lose weight.
4 places I will visit someday:
1. Clitheroe, England; Scotland; Ireland; Wales
2. Go back to Europe — especially Bavaria, Germany and Paris, France (with Leighanne)
3. Hawaiian Islands
4. New York (or wherever my agent is )
4 of my favorite foods:
1. Prime rib! with all the fixins (except horseradish…blech!)
2. Roasted chicken with cucumbers and tomato
3. Salad with Sizzler’s Blue Cheese Dressing
4. Milk Duds and chocolate chip ice cream
4 jobs I’ve had:
2. Florist shop owner
3. Property Manager
4. Mom / Aspiring Author
2 places I’ve lived:
1. Orange County, California
2. Why would I need to live anywhere else!
2 places I’d like to live:
1. Vacation house in Vermont
2. New York City (I’ll need a loft for publishing visits)
4 things I’d do with my spare time (if I had any):
1. Read / Write / Blog
2. Create recipes for my books
3. Cooking and baking (as long as someone else does the dishes)
4. Rubber Stamping and Scrapbooking